So, you would like to share content with friends, but also see that content in full glorious detail?
No worries, we've got your back!
Start by getting your Kast party up and running.
1) Kast and share your screen, choose the "Application Window" sharing option and the correct application.
2) In the application itself, set it to full screen. Now you should see nothing on your screen except for that application.
3) To get back to Kast, press Alt-tab (Windows) or Command-tab (Mac)
4) Now the shared window is in full screen in the background, and you can use Kast normally.
5) Finally, click the small window in the bottom left corner (where you can see your own stream) to enlarge it to middle of the app.
Enjoy your content, and happy kasting!