If you open Kast and find yourself stuck on this screen, you will need to clear your Kast cache. This is a quick and simple three step process.
- Press and hold the Windows key (the one that looks like four squares) and then press R while holding the Windows key.
- In the box that pops up, type %APPDATA% and press OK.
- Look for the folder labeled Kast, right click on it, and then click on delete.
1. Click on "Kast" in the menu bar.
2. Then click on "Log Out".
3. Finally, restart the app and log back in.
This will clear out the cache and allow you to start the app.